Skip to main content

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

                         

By The Urban Blabbermouth


Someone is creating an electronic money system on the internet and they have named it COINYE, a name play on Kanye West, the soon-to-be husband of Kim Kardashian.  Kanye is not happy about this and is suing them.  I would sue too as I think that the COINYE folks have mis-named it.  The electronic money should be called KarCASHians.   That is where the real money is.  The Kardashians have and make more money than Kayne, simply because there is a clan of them and he is only one guy.  KarCASHians, what a great idea, the Kardashians should change the spelling of their family name.  I will help them out and use the new spelling.

It is amazing that the KarCASHians have no talent and yet they are making pots of money.  They do this by behaving badly and broadcasting it on TV.  The TV folks are happy because you watch.   Then the KarCASHians use their name to promote products like perfume and clothes.  Their clothes line is called Kardashian Kollection.  I am not the only one who recognizes the value of playing off their name.

I am mistaken big time.  The KarCASHians do have talent.  I did not realized that until now.  They have a talent for behaving badly.  I never knew that this was a way to make a living.  Whenever I behaved as they do, my parents punished me.  I suspect that if I behaved that way today, my family and friends would desert me, unless... I made pots of money doing it.  That is the other KarCASHian talent, turning bad behavior into pots of money.  No wonder they changed the spelling of their name...

The KarCASHians have also spun off several TV shows about themselves from their main show.  Multiple opportunities to behave badly and to make bigger pots of money.  The more shows they have, the more they have to think of new and more outrageous ways to behave badly.  Let's see what we can expect from them.  Well, the KarCASHians now are having kids so the KarCASHian family will be outrageous in naming their next child -- Dollar Bill KarCASHian if it's a boy, Copper Penny KarCASHian, if it's a girl.  Copper Penny versus Dollar Bill, hmm, that's sexist to give a boy a higher value than a girl. 

Kim and Kanye have a child named North West.  For their next girl, they can name her Golden Coinye West.  That's assuming that Kim and Kanye do not pick from South West, East West, or West West.  Makes you wonder what childhood trauma Kanye suffered.  Must have gotten lost in the woods.  At least he is more creative than George Foreman who named all five of his sons...George Foreman. My favorite choice for a name is Moola KarCASHian. 

The KarCASHians have shown us that if you make pots of money by behaving badly, then that bad behavior is forgiven and becomes good behavior.  I don't get it, but there it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoir - The Year of Kent State

by The Urban Blabbermouth
~
I wanted to write a fictional memoir and it got away from me. 

Original
I was born in the Year of Kent State. I didn't know. I was watching a cable channel specializing in historical programs, in this case, newsworthy events from the 1970s. The Ohio National Guard shot 13 unarmed students protesting the Vietnam War on the Kent State University campus. Four students died. By the time I was aware of a bigger world than my own, Kent State passed into history.

Im gonna git u Sukkah

by The Urban Blabbermouth [who may or may not be shown in the photo above... - v-E] ~ True story. I am walking to my car and I notice a couple of Jewish fellows, twenty somethings, with the bouquets of what looks like bamboo or palm. I know they are Jewish for they look Hasidic. They are wearing long black jackets, wide brim black fedora hats, and have curly sideburns. In truth, I classify all Jewish who dress like this as Hasidic although they may identify themselves differently. They are standing near the corner canvassing passersby.

Climbing to New Heights

by The Urban Blabbermouth
~
It started when I was ten.  I was riding shotgun with my father when a small plane crossed the highway in front of us.  The plane floated gently to its landing, like it had all the time in the world.  It was beautiful.  I knew then I wanted to be a pilot.  

I dreamed of soaring with the clouds and flying through them.  I could go anywhere the crow flies.  No stuck in traffic following a road as laid out by some anonymous engineer.  I could fly with the birds, although, I never thought myself a bird.  I loved the freedom.

But, I fear heights.  

It's not just any heights, it's low heights, the kind you get with stairs, balconies, bridges, and landing airplanes.  When I fly on airlines as a passenger, I look out the window at thirty thousand feet, no fear.  Somewhere between six feet, my height, and thirty thousand feet, airplane's height, lives my fear, a mysterious feeling that emerges from my stomach and rises up into my chest.  I can't…