Now that I have my interwebs back, I am really eager to post on this blog (yes, Urban Blabbermouth, you read that correctly!!).
All this time away, I've been stashing things on Evernote -- if you have not heard of Evernote, please check it out:
In fact, I have stored web articles going back to 2009, but figured I'd list a few from June for anyone who's looking for something to read. As always, think "incurably eclectic."
And if any of these lights up regions in your brain, consider sharing them on your blog too.
- Two Underrated Skills in the Workplace
- The Essential Cyberpunk Reading List
- What Tom DeLay thinks is going to happen now that marriage equality is the law of the land
- 12 Habits of the Super Successful and Wealthy You Need to Adopt
- How a Narcissist Can Turn a Conversation
- 12 daily habits that will make you smarter
- The ultimate guide to learning anything faster
- How science is helping America tackle police racism
- This is how you store t-shirts in a drawer
- Top 10 Ways to Leverage LinkedIn for PR